Strange license error...that work !

• Hi all,

I'm new in Krpano and maybe here is a thing I don't yet understood :
    I've bought krpano.license and krpanotools.license via AutopanoPro services. (note : these license have NOT the .js extension)
    They're working great with Autopano Pro.
    I've discover the Ipad/IPhone function here so I've bought a krpanoiphone.license.js and I followed the instructions.
    I've made tour using the multires batch and it seems to work but first, I had the little krpano watermarks (on my pc) and a big krpano demo splash on the center of my tour.
    I uses krprotect.exe to register my licenses and after, I had no more krpano's watermarks but it still the splash in the center...
    After that, I putted all the 3 licenses I had in the same folder of my krpano.swf file. and... it show a "license error" on my pc screen (I cleaned the cache 3 times) but it works fine, without any watermarks or splash on my Ipad...

What's going on ?

Thank you for help and have a nice week-end !

Thommen

• The output swf from Kprotect-did you name it krpano.swf? Does your html page call the file krpano.swf or does it call another file, perhaps in another location?

Perhaps a link to a test page?

• Hi,

the licenses work in that way:

the krpano Flash Viewer (this is the krpano.swf) needs the krpano.license in the same folder (or embedded),
    then this license wasn't found the "krpano Demo Version" watermark in the middle of the viewer will be displayed,

when the krpano.swf was renamed then the krpano.license must be renamed in the same way (e.g. pano.swf and pano.license),
    you could rename the license file also to any other name and place it in a other folder, but then you need to specific the name and path to the file in the html file by the "license" parameter/variable,
    e.g.

Code
    swf.addVariable("license","path/mylicense");

when the license was embedded (e.g. by the kprotect tool or the SINGLESWF droplet, note - Autopano Tour also embeds the license), then a external license file is not necessary,

about the tools and droplets - they need only the krpanotools.license in their folder,
    without that license the tools are generating small krpano logos as watermarks in the generated images,

the krpano.license itself is not needed in the tools folder by default but it should be copied there too,
    because when it is there the tools will copy it automatically to the destination folder,
    or when using the SINGLESWF droplet, then it is necessary to have the krpano.license there, to allow that tools embedding it,

the krpanoiphone.license.js is the license for the krpano iphone/ipad/html5 viewer,
    it must be in the same folder as the krpanoiphone.js,
    and it should be also copied to the tools folder, because when it's there the tools are also generating the iphone/ipad images and copied it also the destination folder,

best regards,
    Klaus

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!