Error loading tiles, both flash and iphone

• I've just updated some old QT tours for a customer finally getting around to building a new site. And of course I've used KRPano to build not just flash 360s' but iphone as well.

Now, everything seems to be normal, I've done this enough times successfully to know that if I just follow the proper steps it should work, it's not.

On the clients domain, I get errors loading tiles regardless if I try to see the tour from my phone or computer. And this is not a couple of tiles, it's all of them, nothing loads.

If I take the exact same files and upload them to my domain, it works.

What could possibly be going on here, never seen anything like this.

Any ideas?

Regards,

Robert

• Hi,

there are many possibilities,
    e.g. are all file access rights on the server okay,
    or is there something other that block the files,
    or is there maybe a problem with the case,
    or a path problem,
    or ...

is it possible to open the files when trying to opening them direct in the browser?

best regards,
    Klaus

is it possible to open the files when trying to opening them direct in the browser?

Klaus, thanks for the input, and no it's not, so there is I guess something wrong with access rights. I've checked all the naming and capitalization, path's are relative - from the default build multires template - and in the error message on loading seems to be fine. So, I guess I'll need to get the person responsible for the site construction to check file rights.

the 360's were also put through KProtect, but the mobile and tablet jpg's and previews are left out of that and not encrypted and the main xml file is both in the protected swf and in the folder. And as i noted, it all works on my domain/server, and even on the problem domain the 360 starts, even shows the splash png file at startup, but just won't load the tiles.

And by the way, nice blue "?" on the iphone :)

Regards,

Robert

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!