Anyone selling HDR panoramas?

• Hi all,

I realize that this might not be the most suitable forum for this, but I give it a shot anyway:

Is anyone here selling HDR panoramas / know good online shops? I'm a 3D artist and I love to use them to light my scenes, but so far I haven't found many reasonably priced commercial panoramas.

There's of course a huge selection of great panoramas available, but they are almost always licensed under the creative commons non-commercial license, which pretty much kills my interest, because my use would be commercial. I also have to rule out some stores that sell them for astronomical prices :)

So anyone selling? I know a few decent stores, but more selection would be great!

• im currently updating my gear so hopefully my panaroma shooting technique and editing should improve also..... :)

i do check some of the marketplace for panorama.. but only found few website..... i do notice that HDRI in 3DMax have to set shadow or lighting for the scenery... and the output rendered will merge acordingly with 3d object..

anyway if u have certain theme or scenery /subject ? that will work with your HDRI ...

im from Asia.. to be precisely Asian... so the scenery a lot different from Europe.... a good selling point perhaps....

regards

bulp

Edited once, last by bulp (August 22, 2010 at 11:35 PM).

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!