my other sample ( large scale ) with over 200 point!!! with level menu plugin

• im creating the local tours of my hometown...

my hometown

there is accordion side panel ( level menu ) separate xml code that can works with krpano eco system..
    this side panel can buy here...

level menu

if u buy from that link and wanted to re code it to make it compatible with krpano.. let me know...

regards

bulp

Edited 2 times, last by bulp (August 22, 2010 at 11:10 PM).

• nice work Bulp. i am going to get that menu thing to use in my city tour as well. i have a few comments though.

i noticed that you took the time to to code the radar on the google map however you can't really see anything that the radar is pointing to as the map is fullstage. seesm like a waste of time/code.

another thing i am curious about. what is your hosting solution? when i select a spot on the map to takes a really long time to load the scene. i almost thought your code was broken and was going to reload the tour when it finally popped.

Edited once, last by VN2009 (October 7, 2010 at 4:02 PM).

• it great!
    It looks like a lot of work

awesome job!

tq Vasin

well the shooting still go on till now and might expand to other surrounding area as well.. :)  
    the whole webpage design also needed a treatment to make it WEB 2.0 ...
    damn im alone in this projects.... :)

nice work Bulp. i am going to get that menu thing to use in my city tour as well. i have a few comments though.

i noticed that you took the time to to code the radar on the google map however you can't really see anything that the radar is pointing to as the map is fullstage. seesm like a waste of time/code.

another thing i am curious about. what is your hosting solution? when i select a spot on the map to takes a really long time to load the scene. i almost thought your code was broken and was going to reload the tour when it finally popped.

Tq VN...

the radar point to the correct direction? i didnt complete / adjust it accordingly and i do should put a hotspot also.. but i didnt.. will workout about it later but dunno when.. :)

my hosting ? it is not a dedicated server or CDN.. but i do pay certain amount of money for the larger space.. it is about 10GB amount of data... and maybe my script structures do have slow response time..

VN i need to know about my google maps loading time in the first place? is it fast enough ?

thanks guy... *thumbsup*

• my comment on the radar is not about the heading. my comment is that there is not a need for it the way you have your tour coded. after clicking on a map spot the radar shows up but you cannot see the pano it is assiciated with. coding the radar without being able to view the scene seems like a waste of time. if when spinning the radar you cannot see the pano spin at the same time what is the purpose?

out of curiosity what do you pay currently for you web hosting solution per month? if you don't want to share it here send me a PM.

• my comment on the radar is not about the heading. my comment is that there is not a need for it the way you have your tour coded. after clicking on a map spot the radar shows up but you cannot see the pano it is assiciated with. coding the radar without being able to view the scene seems like a waste of time. if when spinning the radar you cannot see the pano spin at the same time what is the purpose?

out of curiosity what do you pay currently for you web hosting solution per month? if you don't want to share it here send me a PM.

thanks.. i dont know what happen with some point / node.. the radar / node seem ok but the pano inside didnt load that fast... certain node only.. but the rest is ok.. so far as id checked.. earlier this year..

id message u just now.. :)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!