scrolling thumbnails

• My tour is working with everything (sound, google map with buttons, homemade hotspots, little planet), (with your help by writing of this forum, thanks a lot to all of you in the past and future) but I still have a problem with the scrolling thumbnails.
    If I solve this, I will not bother you anymore with stupid questions.
    Here is my xml
    Can you give me a clue, like Jarredja dit it yestarday ?
    I am not asking you to do the job for me.
    Thanks in advance.
    Chantal

• Hi,

do you have a link where you have the problem?

about your xml - the as3Thumbsforkrpano.swf plugin is included two times (problem one),
    and then once it has set - parent="menu" - I think the "parent" setting will not work with
    that plugin, a plugin must be specially prepared for the parent usage,

best regards,
    Klaus

• Hello back
    I removed the he as3Thumbsforkrpano.swf plugin included two times.
    I took the parent off the plug in (the 2 plugin)
    The link is still appearing on the browser :

ERROR: download of "as3Thumbsforkrpano.swf?TheXML=./gallery1.xml" failed
    Thanks a lot for your help
    Chantal

• Hi,

the message:
    ERROR: download of "XXX" failed

means that the file XXX couldn't be loaded for any reason (file not there, file access not possible, ...)

is the file there?
    is the case correct?
    do you have a link?

best regards,
    Klaus

• I have exactly the same problem when i`m trying to open my swf-pano in browser.
    I get this message:
    ERROR: download of "com_temp/as3Thumbsforkrpano.swf?TheXML=./gallery1.xml" failed

Plugin call code:

Code
    <plugin name="thumbnails"
    		url="as3Thumbsforkrpano.swf?TheXML=./gallery1.xml"

Klaus told somewhere, that the reason is to call that file another way, but i`m not well skilled at programming and still can`t understand, how to use thumbnails plugin online in swf...

• Hi,

please verify your paths, regarding to the error message there must be a "as3Thumbsforkrpano.swf" in a "com_temp" folder,
    is this the case?

and I think the "gallery1.xml" should be in the same folder as the html file,

best regards,
    Klaus

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!