"About mysite.com" instead of "About krpano..."

• Hello,

We have a branding free license. I created a new domain limited player from it and the "About krpano...." has vanished. So far, so good.

What i want to do is add a context menu (right click) item which will show "About mysite.com", click on which will take me to mysite.com . I don't want to add the contextmenu tags for every single tour that i am going to create.
    I think that embedding an xml file with contextmenu tags while creating the domain limited player should do the job. Will that interfere in anyway with other contextmenu tags that i will add to the tour xml files? Or, is there a better idea of accomplishing what i want to?

Thank you.

• Hi,

I have "embedded" the xml file that contains the context menu instead of "including" it. But the menu item that i have added doesn't show up in the context menu. When i say "embedded", i have used the "Embedding" tab of the kprotect application and added the file. I have "not" used it as the "startup xml file".

Are there any restrictions on what can be contained in the embedded xml file?

This is the xml file that i have embedded

Code
    <krpano version="1.0.8">
    	<contextmenu>
    		<item name="site_link"
    			  caption="About mysite.com ...."
    			  onclick="openurl(http://www.mysite.com/)" />
    	</contextmenu>
    </krpano>

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!