You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to krpano.com Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, August 25th 2010, 4:26pm

"About mysite.com" instead of "About krpano..."

Hello,

We have a branding free license. I created a new domain limited player from it and the "About krpano...." has vanished. So far, so good.

What i want to do is add a context menu (right click) item which will show "About mysite.com", click on which will take me to mysite.com . I don't want to add the contextmenu tags for every single tour that i am going to create.
I think that embedding an xml file with contextmenu tags while creating the domain limited player should do the job. Will that interfere in anyway with other contextmenu tags that i will add to the tour xml files? Or, is there a better idea of accomplishing what i want to?

Thank you.

Thursday, August 26th 2010, 8:45am

Hi,

you could add one <contentmenu> tag in a kind of global included xml and a second one in a other xml,
as long as the item "names" are different it should work and both items should be get merged,

best regards,
Klaus

Friday, August 27th 2010, 3:12pm

Hi,

I have "embedded" the xml file that contains the context menu instead of "including" it. But the menu item that i have added doesn't show up in the context menu. When i say "embedded", i have used the "Embedding" tab of the kprotect application and added the file. I have "not" used it as the "startup xml file".

Are there any restrictions on what can be contained in the embedded xml file?

This is the xml file that i have embedded

Source code

<krpano version="1.0.8">
	<contextmenu>
		<item name="site_link"
			  caption="About mysite.com ...."
			  onclick="openurl(http://www.mysite.com/)" />
	</contextmenu>
</krpano>

Friday, September 3rd 2010, 9:52am

Hi,

the file must be included via xml code too,
just embedding is not enough, an embedded file will not be loaded automatically,

best regards,
Klaus