Can not embed pictures..

• Kprotect usually work fine with my pano tour project , but this time I really don't know where the problem is . *confused*
    If you need source files , please mail me - fang_frankie@kbronet.com.tw
    I want to embed all the xml files and all acceptable files with kprotect , but on this project , it can't embeded all the plugins and pictures ,it really confused me. *wacko*
    I have krpano license,krpano Tool license ,and branding free license , I use newest version of krpano tool with 32bitXP.

Frank.

• I found where the problem is... *whistling*
    I used a capital letter in a plugin path (it should be lower case) ,after I fixed it , kprotect just work fine now . *tongue*

Kprotect usually work fine with my pano tour project , but this time I really don't know where the problem is . *confused*
    If you need source files , please mail me - fang_frankie@kbronet.com.tw
    I want to embed all the xml files and all acceptable files with kprotect , but on this project , it can't embeded all the plugins and pictures ,it really confused me. *wacko*
    I have krpano license,krpano Tool license ,and branding free license , I use newest version of krpano tool with 32bitXP.

Frank.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!