problem loading pop-up picture plugin and map/radar.

• hi, since I started using the example for the radar/map i no longer get the pop-up picture at the start. I cannot work out how to call it before it calls the scene (just started using scenes too). if I remove onstart action it loads fine, but then of course i need to click on a map point to load the first pano. sorry for the newb questions, i am doing my best to learn as fast as I can, but a bit frustrated by this. extract of the xml here. you can view the tour here: http://www.dpinparis.com/yono/

Thanks.

<krpano version="1.0.8 "logkey="false" onstart="action(start);" >
    <!--************** KrPano plugins and datas ***************************************************-->
    <plugin name="data" keep="true"/>
    <plugin name="introimage"
    url="introimage.png"
    align="center"
    onloaded="set(alpha,0); tween(alpha,1.0);"
    onclick="hideintroimage();"
    />

<!-- text styles for startup info -->
    <textstyle name="infostyle" origin="top" edge="top" yoffset="10" textalign="center" background="false" border="false" fontsize="40" textcolor="0xFFFFFF" bold="false" effect="glow(0xFFFFFF,0.7,4,2);glow(0x000000,1,4,2);dropshadow(3,45,0x000000,2,0.6);" showtime="1.0" fadetime="1.0" />

<!--************** Open the first pano ********************************************************-->

<!-- start - load first scene -->
    <action name="start">
    loadscene(scene1, null, MERGE);
    loadplugin(introimage);

</action>

<action name="hideintroimage">
    if(plugin[introimage].enabled,
    set(plugin[introimage].enabled,false);
    tween(plugin[introimage].alpha, 0.0, 0.5, default, removeplugin(introimage));
    );
    </action>

• Hi,

you need to add - keep="true" - to the "introimage" <plugin> definition,
    without it the image will be removed when loading the scene,

e.g.

Code
    <plugin name="introimage" keep="true" ...

this both lines here:

Code
    <plugin name="data" keep="true"/>
    loadplugin(introimage);

are wrong and don't do anything
    they can be removed,

best regards,
    Klaus

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!