krpano 360 video - hotspots

• hi klaus,
    in older posts you wrote video will be supported in the coming 1.09 version. a client asks me if can give him panoramic video right now. can i? may i use a current version? and very important: does it support hotspots? maybe even moving hotspots ...?
    - this could be a real interesting project...
    regards, jan

(ich weiss nie, ob ich auf deutsch, oder auf englisch schreiben soll. gibts da eine präferenz?)

• Just wanted to see if you found a solution to enabling hotspots in your 360 video as I am trying to figure out the same situation.
    If you (or anyone) can direct me towards some possibilities, that would be great!
    Thank you,
    Alisa

• Hallo Klaus,

could you please ellaborate what you mean by, the hotspot will not move with the video content?

Say i have a hotspot to navigate from one room to the other, what happens to the hotspot, once the video is played?

Regards from Berlin

• Hi,

the hotspots will act like a on a normal pano image.

With 'will not move with the video content' I mean that the hotspots will stay at their given position - e.g. when you have moving car in your video and the hotspot is above that car, the hotspot will not automatically move with that car of course.

Best regards,
    Klaus

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!