Problems with view_lookat and tween_lookat

• I have made a virtual tour with view_lookat and tween_lookat effect, but i have a problem.
    I have arrow and interactive area like hotspots and when i first click on a hotspot does not make the rotating effect made by view_lookat and tween_lookat.
    If i go back in that pano and click again on the hotspot make the effect.
    I used in this tour for panoramas: tiles and cube face. Maybe this can be a problem for the effect ?

Excuse my bad english.

Here you can view the tour: Virtual Tour Calimanesti Caciulata

PS: Remember i have an effect for all hotspot: when you click on a hotspot should look from where you are coming and then look in a direction that i've choose.
    Maybe from the first panorama to the second will make the effect, but go forward and you will see that in others panoramas doesn't make the rotating effect.
    Here is the code for onclick event :

Code
    onclick="looktohotspot(inapoi,null,smooth(200,50,200));load(1.xml,null,MERGE,ZOOMBLEND(1.5,10));view_lookat(35,0,40);wait(load);tween_lookat(56,0,75);"

tween_lookat(56,0,75) - 56 is the lookat from the panorama which you have choosen to go.

I am waiting for your responses. Thank you!

Respect,
    Daniel Purece - 360Concept
    360Concept - Virtual Tours Romania

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!