No continuously rotation of image

• Hi,
    i'm new to krpano and still trying to understand its logics and functionalities.
    So, first of all i say you sorry if my questions are so poor for a reply.

For example i've an issue on image rotation.... with an image already stitched in a single row (made with a photostiching software) with dimension of approx. 6700x770px, i've try to generate a cylinder rotation (dragging it on various droplets of krpanotools) a panorama, but in every directory structure generate by various droplets, when i play the pano swf i can rotate/pan the krpano.swf only toward left or right but not continuously it stopped a the end (left or right) of photostitched image (left and right are not merged for a countinuos animation).

may you help me to solve this?
    thanks a lot.
    bye *smile*

• Try the multiresolution panorama droplet and make sure you select cylindrical or spherical panorama with 360 degrees horizontal rotation. If you type in less than 360 degrees you won't be able to look all the way around.

• Try the multiresolution panorama droplet and make sure you select cylindrical or spherical panorama with 360 degrees horizontal rotation. If you type in less than 360 degrees you won't be able to look all the way around.

thank you i've solved this problem ...i didn't specify 360 in fov droplet request, but only 90 or 70

thanks a lot, bye

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!