Plugin with fullscreen button works offline but not online

• Hello all,

I have a panorama at http://='tiny.cc/wwui5']#mce_temp_url# with the flash Control panel by Bulp *thumbsup* (Thanks Bulp) in it. Everything works great except for one thing. The full screen button on the control bar works when viewing the Pano offline, but when I put the swf on the server that button fails to work any longer and the same with the fullscreen option in the combo box right click menu. Not sure what I could have done to have it work offline but not online.

Any ideas?

Thanks
    Rick

• That page won't load at all on my iPhone so I assume you linked directly to the .swf file. If this is correct, full screen will not work. You must access the .swf from a HTML type page for fullscreen to work. One should have been output when you used the tools.

• Hmm... that is weird because I have been playing with this panorama all day and using it without a html and I thought the full screen function worked fine. It was just about an hour ago when it seemed that it stopped working online. It is a protected file with everything embedded. But thanks, now I know what to look into and I will put it in a html right away.

Thanks

Edited 3 times, last by Run (September 7, 2010 at 11:30 AM).

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!