How do I hide all plugins but one?

• I need to hide all the superfluous crap in order to allow the user to take a screenshot if he wants to, but the copyright plugin must always remain visible, so I can't use plugin.visible... How can I do this?

• Nevermind... It just occured to me that HOTSPOTS are what's unlimited/untrackable in my visit, not plugins *rolleyes* I can simply hide all the plugins I want to hide individually and then use hotspot.visible to hide all the hotspots, achieving the desired result. Still, an alwaysvisible="true" attribute in a hotspot/plugin would be useful to make it "immune" to plugin.visible=false or hotspot.visible=false (in practice, such an attribute would just create the plugin/hotspot in a different parent movieclip).

• Hi Protected,

Playing on your request *smile* , I get the following code that hides/shows all plugins/hotspots less the ones with an alwaysvisible="true" attribute:

Hope this can be useful *wink* ...

SAlut.

• Wow, that's very cool, michel, thanks!

I've been noticing you seem to be one of the people who understands krpano scripting the best; I hope to see you among those helping with the wiki *g*

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!