You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to krpano.com Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, September 14th 2010, 8:58am

how to remove arrows on left and right of panorama

hi, I have created a panorama of the Eiffel Tower using make object (multires). I removed some of the intelligence as I have problems embedding it, so just using flash at the moment (no idevice support). The problem is, I have arrows to the left and right of the panorama, which do not seem to do anything. Everything else works great (krpano is superb). I assume I can add an action for these, but would rather remove them for now. Can someone please let me know how to do this? You can find the pano at: http://www.parisbyphoto.com/eiffeltower/

Also, a non krpano question, as the TIFF file generated by stitching these together is too large (up until now I have just been creating 360/180 photos with not too high resolution, this is my first gigapixel image, so not used to the work flow) for LR or PS5 to open, I need some other way to crop the photo. Does anyone know how I can do so?

Thanks in advance.

D

michel

Professional

Tuesday, September 14th 2010, 10:43am

Hi dpinparis,

The MAKE OBJECT (MULTIRES) droplet.bat is for objects movies like this ... have a look here for more info ...

Try using the MAKE PANO (FLAT) droplet.bat instead of OBJECT ...

SAlut.

Tuesday, September 14th 2010, 10:49am

thanks, that explains it. Great looking camera BTW:)