Multi-resolution cubical using Flash variables

• Hi,

I can't seem to get multi-res cubical panoramas working when the viewer is initialized using Flash variables. The documentation uses the following XML as an example:

I assumed I could translate this to the following Flash variables:

Unfortunately, the viewer returns an "unknown attribute/path" for the 'tiledimagewidth' and 'tiledimageheight' properties, as well as 'unknown node/path' for the 'image.level.back.url' property (which I would guess is a result of the former error).

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

• I just remember the syntax for plugins and tried to apply that.

Code
    so.addVariable('image[level].tiledimagewidth', '10000');
    so.addVariable('image[level].tiledimageheight', '5000');
    so.addVariable('image[level].back.url', '/panorama/tiles/versaille_b_l0_%v_%u.jpg');

Got rid of the errors, but it's not working just yet. Would this be the correct syntax though?

• Allow me to answer my own question for the people that are interested, I suppose I 'guessed' the correct syntax.

Code
    // Level 1
    so.addVariable('image.level[0].tiledimagewidth', '10000');
    so.addVariable('image.level[0].tiledimageheight', '5000');
    so.addVariable('image.level[0].back.url', '/panorama/tiles/versaille_b_l0_%25y_%25x.jpg');
    so.addVariable('image.level[0].down.url', '/panorama/tiles/versaille_d_l0_%25y_%25x.jpg');
    so.addVariable('image.level[0].front.url', '/panorama/tiles/versaille_f_l0_%25y_%25x.jpg');
    so.addVariable('image.level[0].left.url', '/panorama/tiles/versaille_l_l0_%25y_%25x.jpg');
    so.addVariable('image.level[0].right.url', '/panorama/tiles/versaille_r_l0_%25y_%25x.jpg');
    so.addVariable('image.level[0].up.url', '/panorama/tiles/versaille_u_l0_%25y_%25x.jpg');

Also looks like SWFObject 1.5 does not encode the values properly, so I had to urlencode the placeholders in the URLs myself. Still not working perfectly, but tiles are loading and the rest might have something to do with my tiling mechanism instead.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!