• Hello , i want to know-if is possible to zoom in by one click, just like the + key but with the left key of the mouse ?? Like that the zoom go to the cursor ?

I try to find on the forum but no answer , just the discussion about double click to zoom

Thanks a lot !!

• Hi toutcoolpedro,

Here a "zoom in by left click" code based on Klaus code :

SAlut.

• Hi toutcoolpedro,

Here a "zoom in by left click" code
    SAlut.

Salut Michel

I tried this code and it works fine except for 2 things:
    -I have a high resolution panorama for a painting that is about square, so a flat panorama set up in fullrange.
    When I am completely zoomed out and I zoom in by a click somewhere by the sides (not necessarily completely on the sides), the zoom has a very unelegant jump that is due, I guess, to the fact that as it is trying to zoom in directly to that spot it reaches the edges of the image too fast, and thus can't carry on recentering to the clicked point and jumps back and scatter around a bit. Not really sure what's going on actually. Once we are already zoomed in somewhere it doens't do that anymore.
    -I find the speed of zoom a bit fast (not the amount: 0.5 is fine), can I change that?
    -Is there a way to zoom not exactly to the clicked point but to a point in between - I guess in between current center and clicked point, but being able to change it with a 0.0 to 1.0 parameter would be excellent for testing best movement.

xxGreg

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!