converting hotspot to plugin and vice versa

• Hi Klaus!

I have but one question: is there any possibility, to convert a hotspot to a plugin, and the other way too? I'm developing some hotspot swfs, which - in some special cases - should actually behave more like a plugin, that is, move with the viewpoint. I could of course remove the hotspot, and add a plugin at the same place on the screen, but I wish I could make the switch unnoticeable. Is there any secret function or feature that would enable me to do so?
    Thanks a lot!

• Very interesting question.

Is the switch not smooth if you "remove the hotspot, and add a plugin at the same place on the screen"? I'd also like to know this for future use. I do know that krpano scripting has the required actions to do this, but I never tried it.

• Well, to be honest, I didn't try it myself yet, as I had some killer deadlines to keep to. But if Klaus doesn't reply soon, in a few days' time I'll try and see what would it look like if done manually...

• I remember there being a topic about this. And If I remember correctly, it isn't possible because hotspot/plugins are completely different architecture (and I think an other layer) But wasn't there a property within hotspots that makes then appear like a plugin. (the flying property)

Code
    - hotspot "flying" parameter
       - for "fly-out" images
       - possible values from 0.0 to 1.0 (for tweening)
       - 0.0 = normal view
       - 1.0 = makes the hotspot independent from the panorama rotation and
               scaling (locked to screen)

you basicly create a tween from 0 to 1

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!