looktohotspot not centered

• Hello, i't trying to do something very easy but is the first time i have a problem with looktohotspot.
    I'm using look to hotspot , but when we look, is not centered the fov is ok, but is centered at the top of the hotspot, so we can't see all the hotspot !!

http://www.doppelart.com/gallerie/egreg…ede/gallerie/1/

I use basically the looktohotspot(hs-name) , so the foc is on auto.

So any suggestion is welcomed !!

• I never used polygonal hotspots yet, but it seems to be centering as close as possible to the first vertex such that the black area (outside the pano) doesn't show?

EDIT: No, that's wrong. It seems to be calculating the average between all vertices in order to obtain the focus point. Since your polygons have 3 points above and only 2 below, it centers nearer the top. Or at least that's how it seems to me.

Did you try adding a position in the <hotspot> tag yet? Maybe that will override this behavior.

• Hi,

Try doing your hotspots with 4 points instead of 5...

Erased this point: <point ath=" 14.4347" atv="-25.8668" />

SAlut.

• A new lookathotspot command/mode should be added (for polygon hotspots) that looks at the average point between only the vertex with highest atv and lowest atv (vertically) and highest ath and lowest ath (horizontally).

• Or try adding an 6th point at the opposite...

The idea is trying to equilibrate the given points *whistling* ...

Hope this help...

SAlut.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!