Embed xml and krpano domain limitation separately

• Hey,thanks for ours useful help all along my work. I want to find the best solution to embed my work and to protect them.
    I will call the player (krpano.swf) from different domain and i will display same pano on different domain. But i want to protect the picture and the work i made.
    For that the best solution is to make one specific player for every site, and to make one encrypted version of my xml.
    I think one solution interesting was to make two swf : the first the player witch is domain protected, and with uncial for playing all the picture on this site,
    and other swf witch is the xml encrypted. I konw that with AS3 is possible to make some connection between two swf (LocalConnection).
    So my question is is it possible to do that with krprotect, or do you have an other solution ??? Thanks a lot. Pierre

• Yes i know
    but if i want to update the player, the best is to just ave one file to update, i want to link to One player, witch is the same file for all the domain, and pas in argument an other swf witch is for one picture.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!