Image/levels question

• Is this code:

Code
    <image type="SPHERE" tileimagewidth="6000" tileimageheight="3000" multires="false">
        <sphere url="sphereimage.jpg" />
    </image>

technically the same code as:

Code
    <image type="SPHERE" multires="true">
    <level tileimagewidth="6000" tileimageheight="3000">
        <sphere url="sphereimage.jpg" />
    </level>
    </image>

Both have 1 level.
    That would save me for checking for certain stuff in my php loop, and just basicly set multires on true for every panorama, but make the number of levels variable. And just make 1 exception (CUBESTRIP). Or would a 1 level multires cubestripe work too?

• Thanks, that will simplfy it :) Now I only need to check for cubestripe.

This means the multires is (or will be) depricated?

Alsoo a bit curious. why do you have to define the type of the image, when the next tag is either <sphere url.. <cubestripe url.... or if it's nothing it must be Cube. According to the docs, the type MUST be defined. while flash could easily check if a tag exists (like <sphere, cubestrpe )

• Hi,

This means the multires is (or will be) depricated?

no, for non-multires panos, there are no <level> tags necessary,
    and this will be kept so,

Alsoo a bit curious. why do you have to define the type of the image, when the next tag is either

to let krpano know for what tags it should look

when using non-multires panos, it's already possible to let the type setting away,
    the it will detected by looking if there are fitting sub tags (e.g. when there is "left" sub node, then it's probably a "cube" pano)

best regards,
    Klaus

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!