• I am using krpano and the google plugin to load dynamic hotspots and spots using javascript. I have these problems and I want help:
    • the page (panorama, map and buttons) is taking several seconds to load from a fast LAN webserver, how can I load ahead panoramas?
    • I write some text on the panorama and I need this text to stay there, but it disappears
    • I can load krpano with a fixed size, but I want to size it 100% of webpage
    • I cant align the map radar and hotspots correctly, how is krpano using the heading and hlookat to align the radar?

• • the page (panorama, map and buttons) is taking several seconds to load from a fast LAN webserver, how can I load ahead panoramas?

that can't be answered generally,
    a pano preload itself is not possible,

• I write some text on the panorama and I need this text to stay there, but it disappears

how do you write the text?
    when using showtext and the DEFAULT textstyle the text will be only shown for 0.1 seconds,

see here:
    https://krpano.com/docu/actions/#showtext
    https://krpano.com/docu/xml/#textstyle

to show it longer define an own textstyle with a higher showtime value and use that,
    e.g.

Code
    <textstyle name="MYTEXTSTYLE" showtime="3.0" />
    showtext('text to show', MYTEXTSTYLE);

• I can load krpano with a fixed size, but I want to size it 100% of webpage

use 100% as width and height in the html for the pano size,

• I cant align the map radar and hotspots correctly, how is krpano using the heading and hlookat to align the radar?

see here:
    radar orientation

best regards,
    Klaus

that can't be answered generally,
    a pano preload itself is not possible,

I click on a button that triggers a loadpano() and then KRPANO takes several seconds. If I debug I see this error ("null reference"):

TypeError: Error #1009: No se puede acceder a una propiedad o a un método de una referencia a un objeto nulo. at krpano::krpano_plugin/event_down()

how do you write the text?
    when using showtext and the DEFAULT textstyle the text will be only shown for 0.1 seconds,

<textstyle name="description"
    textcolor="0"
    background="false" backgroundcolor="16777215" border="false" bordercolor="0"
    alpha="1" blendmode="layer" effect="glow(0xFFFFFF,0.85,4,4);dropshadow(2,45,0x000000,4,1);"
    font="Arial" fontsize="14"
    origin="lefttop" edge="bottom" textalign="center" showtime="9999" />

Then showtext(..., 'description'). But It doesn't stay. I want the text to stay.

use 100% as width and height in the html for the pano size,

I want to change 1200 for 100% but it doesn't work:

var so = new SWFObject("<%= Url.Content("~/Content/krpano/krpano.swf") %>", "krpanoSWFObject", "100%", "600", "9.0.28", "#000000");

This works:

var so = new SWFObject("<%= Url.Content("~/Content/krpano/krpano.swf") %>", "krpanoSWFObject", "1200", "600", "9.0.28", "#000000");

see here: radar orientation

Do you have more information? Such as "automating" it?

Thanks.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!