Autotour stoppt nach erstem Pano

• Hallo Alle,
    ich habe ein virtuelle Tour mit Map, Radar und Textbuttons für die Navi erstellt.
    http://www.panographer.de/download/ziegert1-tour6/ (nur Küche und Wohnen sind aktiv)

Jedes Pano der Tour hat ein eigenes xml (krpano1.xml, krpano2.xml, ...) Im Grunde möchte ich nur erreichen, dass sich jedes Pano einmal dreht und dann weiter zum nächsten schaltet. Bei Interaktion ist Schluss mit Drehen. Dafür habe ich in jedem Panorama-xml die Funktionen definiert und actions erstellt, die zum Laden der Panos dienen. Diese actions sind im defaultskin.xml.
    Diese actions nutze ich auch für das Laden der Panos über die Punkte in der Map und ebenso für die Textbuttons.

Problem: Wenn das erste Pano durch ist (ich habe zum testen nur 35° Rotation eingestellt), dann kommt zwar das nächste Pano, aber es dreht sich nicht.

Habe ich irgendwo beim Laden etwas falsch gemacht? entferne ich irgendwo aus versehen meine tour?
    Bin für alle Hinweise sehr dankbar! (Editor Plugin ist aktiv)
    Jan

Skin:

• Hi,

was meinst du genau mit stoppt?
    die "autotour" Action arbeitet ja eigentlich alle Aktionen richtig ab?...

(die Beispiel Aktion - wie "lookto(...);" und "tourdone(...);" funktionieren natürlich nicht, das '...' sind keine echten Parameter)

falls du aber meinst damit die "autotour" der 2. XML automatisch gestart wird,
    dann müsstest du in dieser die "setuptour" des nächsten XML aufrufen,

z.B.

Code
    <action name="autotour">
      oninterrupt(break);
      if(step == 1, lookto(-40,5,70, smooth(100,20,12), false); inc(step); );
      if(step == 2, lookto(+310,0,70, smooth(100,20,7), false);wait(2); inc(step); );
      if(step == 3, lookto(+310,0,60, smooth(100,20,12), false);inc(step); );
      if(step == 4, action(load1); setuptour() );
    </action>

Schöne Grüße,
    Klaus

• Helllo everybody

could someone help me, i want to change the step from an autotour after interrupted and changed panorama, my autotour is working well from a panorama to an other. but of course when i change manuelly with an hotspot from panorama after the iddle time the autotour restart with the lookto from the precedent. so the solution is to set a step corresponding to the arrival pano in the autotour after an onstart or the onclick or an onloadedcomplete from the second panorama. or to rewritte de setuptour. but nothing is working, i don't undestand why. could somebody help me to find the code.

first pano

code second pano

or

Code
    <events onloadcomplete="playbackgroundsound(adpicareorlydata/sounds/sound0.mp3,0);set(step,6)"/>

or anything else

do somebody have the solution ? i dont find the syntaxe

thank you

• Hello Jan, thank for tour interest, since my post i found a solution wich work but not perfectly in fact it dont work for one paorama and i am sure the code is identic,

first a link to my visit
    http://www.camus.pro/adporlyicare1/adpicareorly.html

so if you use the hotspot the autotour restart at the step specified in the onclick corresponding to the good "look to" usw, from the specific pano, for that i just set(step,x) in the on click, and off course an onstart="setuptour()"> in the first line

(the set(step,x) in the onclick should be on the first place to work that why it did not work before)

but in the 4th pano it dont work, the autotour begin everytime to the step(1) when i click to the fives, and sometimes it append somewhere else, so i think there is a conflict maybe with the onstart="setuptour()", in any case i am looking for the best code to do this,

it is a very usefull program and i need it for a lot of projects.

Thank you

• Hello Jan, thank for tour interest, since my post i found a solution wich work but not perfectly in fact it dont work for one paorama and i am sure the code is identic,

first a link to my visit
    http://www.camus.pro/adporlyicare1/adpicareorly.html

so if you use the hotspot the autotour restart at the step specified in the onclick corresponding to the good "look to" usw, from the specific pano, for that i just set(step,x) in the on click, and off course an onstart="setuptour()"> in the first line

(the set(step,x) in the onclick should be on the first place to work that why it did not work before)

but in the 4th pano it dont work, the autotour begin everytime to the step(1) when i click to the fives, and sometimes it append somewhere else, so i think there is a conflict maybe with the onstart="setuptour()", in any case i am looking for the best code to do this,

it is a very usefull program and i need it for a lot of projects.

Thank you

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!