How to set the HTML page title?

• Greetings

Finally I have decided to commit to KRPano for my websites, and paid my license. In general I very much like how it works; but naturally have some questions due to the (understandably) thin documentation. Right now I need to know about placeholders in HTML templates. I gather that kmakemultires replaces those with values it gets from the config file or the command line. But it is not clear how those values can be specified, for the new placeholders in 1.0.8.10.

In particular, I want to control the page title. In the default HTML template that looks like this: "<title>krpano.com - [NAME]</title>". [NAME] seems to get the plain file name of the source image. I could live with that for a while, by using "<title>[NAME]</title>". But what I really want is "<title>[TITLE]</title>" where TITLE is a general (Unicode) string I can set from the command line, independent of the file name. Is that feasible at present; or do I need to file a feature request?

I know I can just edit the html, and am accustomed to having to do that. But one of the attractions of KRPano is that it seems to offer the possibility of fully automatic batch generation of display pages.

Regards, Tom

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!