panos loading at a 45° angle !?

• i am working on a demo for some cleints. i have got alot of it complete but am working on some bugs that are still present. something happend today and I cannot figure out what is causing it. http://www.virtualnorthland.com/panos/duluth/ is the site. notice that even after the LP intro the very first click rotates the pano some. After you enter, click on 'search filters' and then 'ground 360's' it may load right it may not. now click on the helicopter icon at the top. it takes you back to the aerial 360. now click on ground spots again. going back and forth eventually panos start loading at a 45 degree angle.

anyone know why this may be happening?

• EDIT: NVM I found it. while trying to implenent the cam tilt like when flying in a plane i had set the camroll to 30.00 which didnt work for that. i then set headswing to 3 and was able to gain that effect. i forgot to change the camroll back to 0. changing that stopped the panos from loading crooked.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!