plugin button, zorder invalid syntax, 1 or 2 buttons disappear when bitmap

• 1. I was using the skin/ buttons example as a template for adding a custom set of buttons via the "plugin" along with usage of "button" and "crop".
    a. Using a plugin to display an image of a bar behind the buttons will conceal some of the buttons and the mouse events. If I disable the bar image then all of the buttons are displayed and work well.
    b. I tried using the attribute "zorder=2" for the button plugins, but krpano throws a syntax error.
    c. The buttons concealed seems arbitrary.

Example ( with the plugin instance "rodape" keep=false so that the buttons do not disappear. plugin splash is kept )
    http://stoneyphoto.com/shots360/coral/

2. Also two problems with image hotspots in polygon hotspots. Sometimes a image hotspot that is made visible by a "onhover" event will not be visible. Other times it will not be visible unless you hover over precise sub region of the polygon hotspot.

3. I find it necessary to project the image hotspots on the cube faces by using "distorted=true". Otherwise the image hotspots will move in a different trajectory than the sphere which I am trying to tag.

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Stoney (6. Oktober 2010 um 09:37)

• Ok, I added the zorder to the plugins again and I did not get a syntax error and the buttons displayed on top of the rectangular graphic. Then, I removed the "editor" plugin which is displayed at the same vertical level as the graphic and all of the buttons disappeared. What is happening?

http://stoneyphoto.com/shots360/coral/

Also, the image hotspot was a silly typo. Though it is necessary at times to move the mouse to the edge of a polygon in order to trigger the onover event. Often the onhover will not occur until as I pass from one edge of the polygon to the center. I must continue moving the mouse to the other edge of the polygon. Then the onhover action is triggered.

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Stoney (13. Oktober 2010 um 10:53)

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!