Closevideo(); what does that mean ?

• Hi !
    In the documentation, I can read :

closevideo();
    stops and closes the video stream

Does that mean that the video is stopped and closed when finished ?

My "problem" :
    I've got a screen and various videos to play on it (zorder=4). Each video starts when pushing on a button. The same video can be played several times.
    At the beginning, there's a logo on my screen (zorder=3). I just want the video to disappear after its end, making the logo visible (again).

I was thinking "closevideo" was the good command, but it doesn't seems to work/ I don't know how make it work *unsure* ...

My code :

Thanks for your helping ;)...

• I tried this way...

Code
    <hotspot name="POI06" url="%SWFPATH%/images/logoWS.png" zorder="4" visible="true"  handcursor="true" scale="1" zoom="true" 
             alpha="1." 
             effect="dropshadow(3,45,0x000000,2,0.6);"
             ath="-151.2592" atv="53.4951" 
             onhover="showtext(Fort à la Reine);" 
             onclick="action(showvideo,videoteaser06);"
             onvideocomplete="closevideo();"
    />

or this one :

But it doesn't work...

Surely a syntax (or command) problem...

• Hi Sagedavid,

About closevideo();... In my understanding, it means:

• stop the video (the video stays at the point it was stopped)...
    • closes the video stream... That's means the request to download the video stops, so the download itself stops *attention* Using stop(); for example does not stops the downloading...
    • the video that was closed is not playable any more... To play an other video you have to use the action playvideo(url);

one note: removing the videoplayer plugin/hotspot seems to close the video stream also...

Hope this help...

SAlut.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!