loadpano doesnt work after look tohotspot

• Hi,

just a quick question. whats wrong with this line?

Code
    looktohotspot(previous-arrow,30,smooth(150,25,100));loadpano(panorama-42.xml);

I'm using it in an onclick of a image arrow hotspot

Code
    <hotspot name="previous-arrow" alpha="0" blendmode="add" url="%SWFPATH%/images/arrow.png" keep="false" ath="-111" atv="7" zoom="true" scale="1" visible="true" enabled="true" handcursor="true" capture="true" children="true" zorder="0" alpha="1.00" blendmode="normal" smoothing="true" onloaded="tween(scale,0.8)" onover="tween(scale,1.2);" onhover="" onout="tween(scale,0.8);" ondown="" onup="" onclick="looktohotspot(previous-arrow,30,smooth(150,25,100));loadpano(panorama-42.xml);"
    />

what happends is it just goes blank. If I remove lootohotspot. it works.

Code
    onclick="loadpano(panorama-42.xml);"

But I need it to zoom in the arrow before loading the next xml. Whats the correct way of doing this? I would normally just use one xml with many scenes but I have hundreds of panoramas to connect so I'm using xmls for each panorama. Help me please!!!!

Thanks,
    Milo

• Milo,
    I copied your hotspot exactly as you listed it here and I changed only the url path to my image and the xml name to fit my setup and your hotspot code worked perfectly. Can you provide a link to the error?

Jarred

• It works? hmm.

Here's my xml. the next and previous xml looks the same except for the location of the tiles

Code
    <krpano version="1.0.8" onstart="action(onstart);"><action name="onstart">js(moveMarkerTo(11.9566766679487,121.9273853302002));loadscene(scene-1, null, MERGE);</action>

<scene name="scene-1"><view hlookat="0" vlookat="0" maxpixelzoom="1.0" fov="90" fovmin="20" fovmax="90" fisheye="0.3" /><display details="22" />
    <preview type="CUBESTRIP" url="panorama-66.tiles/preview.jpg" /><image type="CUBE" multires="true" tilesize="955"><level tiledimagewidth="1910" tiledimageheight="1910"><left  url="panorama-66.tiles/l2_l_%0v_%0h.jpg" /><front url="panorama-66.tiles/l2_f_%0v_%0h.jpg" /><right url="panorama-66.tiles/l2_r_%0v_%0h.jpg" /><back  url="panorama-66.tiles/l2_b_%0v_%0h.jpg" /><up    url="panorama-66.tiles/l2_u_%0v_%0h.jpg" /><down  url="panorama-66.tiles/l2_d_%0v_%0h.jpg" /></level><level tiledimagewidth="955" tiledimageheight="955"><left  url="panorama-66.tiles/l1_l_%0v_%0h.jpg" /><front url="panorama-66.tiles/l1_f_%0v_%0h.jpg" /><right url="panorama-66.tiles/l1_r_%0v_%0h.jpg" /><back  url="panorama-66.tiles/l1_b_%0v_%0h.jpg" /><up    url="panorama-66.tiles/l1_u_%0v_%0h.jpg" /><down  url="panorama-66.tiles/l1_d_%0v_%0h.jpg" /></level></image><hotspot name="previous-arrow" alpha="0" blendmode="add" url="%SWFPATH%/images/arrow.png" keep="false" ath="-55" atv="5" zoom="true" scale="1" visible="true" enabled="true" handcursor="true" capture="true" children="true" zorder="0" alpha="1.00" blendmode="normal" smoothing="true" onloaded="tween(scale,0.8)" onover="tween(scale,1.2);" onhover="" onout="tween(scale,0.8);" ondown="" onup="" onclick="looktohotspot(previous-arrow,30,smooth(150,25,100));loadpano(panorama-65.xml)"
    /> <hotspot name="next-arrow" alpha="0" blendmode="add" url="%SWFPATH%/images/arrow.png" keep="false"  ath="117" atv="6"  zoom="true" scale="1" visible="true" enabled="true" handcursor="true" capture="true" children="true" zorder="0" alpha="1.00" blendmode="normal" smoothing="true" onloaded="tween(scale,0.8)" onover="tween(scale,1.2);" onhover="" onout="tween(scale,0.8);" ondown="" onup="" onclick="looktohotspot(next-arrow,30,smooth(150,25,100));loadpano(panorama-67.xml)"
    /> </scene></krpano>

The moveMarkerTo is just a function that moves a google map marker to the lat long specified in the arguments. I thought the problem might be on that line but even if i remove that it still wont load the scene. its just black and there are no errors. Any ideas? Like i said if i remove the looktohotspot before loadpano it works fine.

Thanks,
    Milo

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!