Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: krpano.com Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Dienstag, 19. Oktober 2010, 08:20

Problem with automatic tour

Hi,

I have a small problem with automatic tour code. A customer wants a tour which go through their manor by itself and i built the code for it already. The problem is that the code worked well on friday but now, something is wrong. I put the code below

Quellcode

set(step,1);set(idletime,4);set(events.onidle,action(autotour) );
oninterrupt();if(step == 1, lookto(50,0,90,smooth(3,-3,15)); inc(step); );if(step == 2, wait(1); inc(step); );if(step == 3, lookto(-62,10,90,smooth(3,-3,15)); inc(step); );if(step == 4, wait(1); inc(step); );if(step == 5, lookto(12.38,0,90,smooth(3,-3,15)); inc(step); );if(step == 6, wait(1); inc(step); );<br>if(step == 7, zoomto(40,smooth(5,-5,10)); inc(step); );if(step == 8, loadpano(intro1.xml,null,MERGE,BLEND(1)); inc(step); );
if(step == 9, lookto(131 ,0,90,smooth(3,-3,15)); inc(step); );if(step == 10, wait(1); inc(step); );if(step == 11, lookto(20,0,90,smooth(3,-3,15)); inc(step); );if(step == 12, wait(1); inc(step); );if(step == 13, zoomto(40,smooth(5,-5,10)); inc(step); );if(step == 14, loadpano(intro2.xml,null,MERGE,BLEND(1)); inc(step); );
if(step == 15, lookto(77,8,90,smooth(3,0,15)); inc(step); );if(step == 16, wait(1); inc(step); );if(step == 17, lookto(1,0,90,smooth(3,0,15)); inc(step); );if(step == 18, lookto(-110,8,90,smooth(0,-3,15)); inc(step); );if(step == 19, wait(1); inc(step); );if(step == 20, lookto(-3,0,90,smooth(3,-3,15)); inc(step); );if(step == 21, wait(1); inc(step); );if(step == 22, zoomto(40,smooth(5,-5,10)); inc(step); );if(step == 23, loadpano(intro5.xml,null,MERGE,BLEND(1)); inc(step); );
if(step == 24, lookto(90,22,90,smooth(3,-3,15)); inc(step); );if(step == 25, wait(1); inc(step); );if(step == 26, lookto(1,0,90,smooth(3,0,15)); inc(step); );if(step == 27, lookto(-99,10,90,smooth(0,-3,15)); inc(step); );if(step == 28, wait(1); inc(step); );if(step == 29, lookto(-80,0,90,smooth(3,-3,15)); inc(step); );if(step == 30, zoomto(40,smooth(5,-5,10)); inc(step); );if(step == 31, loadpano(intro3.xml,null,MERGE,BLEND(1)); inc(step); );
if(step == 32, lookto(-170,12,90,smooth(3,-3,15)); inc(step); );if(step == 33, wait(1); inc(step); );if(step == 34, lookto(120,10,90,smooth(3,-3,15)); inc(step); );if(step == 35, lookto(0,0,90,smooth(3,-3,15)); inc(step); );if(step == 36, wait(1); inc(step); );if(step == 37, zoomto(40,smooth(5,-5,10)); inc(step); );if(step == 38, loadpano(intro4.xml,null,MERGE,BLEND(1)); inc(step); );
if(step == 39, lookto(77,21,90,smooth(3,-5,15)); inc(step); );if(step == 40, wait(1); inc(step); );if(step == 41, lookto(1,0,90,smooth(3,0,10)); inc(step); );if(step == 42, lookto(-115,8,90,smooth(0,-3,15)); inc(step); );if(step == 43, wait(1); inc(step); );if(step == 44, lookto(18,0,90,smooth(3,-3,15)); inc(step); );if(step == 45, wait(1); inc(step); );if(step == 46, zoomto(40,smooth(5,-5,10)); inc(step); );
if(step == 47, tourdone(); set(step,1); );
</action>
    <plugin name="openfs" align="bottom" blendmode="screen" keep="true" onclick="set(fullscreen,true);" onout="set(blendmode,screen);" onover="set(blendmode,add);" url="introdata/graphics/menu/menu0.png" x="0" y="10"/>
    <plugin name="closefs" align="bottom" blendmode="screen" keep="true" onclick="set(fullscreen,false);" onout="set(blendmode,screen);" onover="set(blendmode,add);" url="introdata/graphics/menu/menu1.png" visible="false" x="0" y="10"/>    <events onenterfullscreen="set(plugin[openfs].visible,false); set(plugin[closefs].visible,true);" onexitfullscreen="set(plugin[openfs].visible,true); set(plugin[closefs].visible,false);"/></krpano>

The problem is at the step 14,
if(step == 14, loadpano(intro2.xml,null,MERGE,BLEND(1)); inc(step); );

This line don't load the pano. If i remove ";" after BLEND(1)), it will load the pano but not increase the step, making the tour go nowhere. If i put ";" after it, i will get an error:
"ERROR: lookto/moveto/zoomto - invalid parameters"

If anyone can spot my mistake, please let me know. I need to finnish this before end of this month. Thanks a lot!

Regards,
Jesse
Nelike imagery
www.inelike.fi
Jesse Passoja
Passoja design
www.passojadesign.com

Donnerstag, 21. Oktober 2010, 13:43

Anyone have any suggestions what could be wrong? I rewrote most of the code and problem still appear. The most weirdest thing is, even if i copy + paste working loading code from step 8. and change it to load intro2.xml instead of intro1, it still don't load it!
It load fine if load it through hotspot.

How it's possible that the code load the pano without ";" in the end but not with it?

I can't think any other way anymore. I changed the .swf file too. no help.
Jesse Passoja
Passoja design
www.passojadesign.com

Donnerstag, 21. Oktober 2010, 14:51

Hi Jesse,

I have tried to found something wrong on your code but it seems to be correct... only a <br> that should be erased:

Quellcode

.....if(step == 6, wait(1); inc(step); );<br>.....

Can you provide a link ?

SAlut.

Donnerstag, 21. Oktober 2010, 14:59

Hi Jesse,

I have tried to found something wrong on your code but it seems to be correct... only a <br> that should be erased:

Quellcode

.....if(step == 6, wait(1); inc(step); );<br>.....

Can you provide a link ?

SAlut.

Ah, don't mind the <br>. It's not part of the original code. Tried to clean up the code after attaching it here with breaks but didn't work. I knew i forgot one of them in there.

Will upload the tour on server tomorrow and will post the link. Im 100% sure that the code is correct because it was working before just fine. Now, it's not. Why, no idea.

Regards,
Jesse
Jesse Passoja
Passoja design
www.passojadesign.com

Donnerstag, 21. Oktober 2010, 16:07

try an older version of krpano.swf. i had an old tour break also. something to do with changing the urls with the onover and onout. it used to work then it broke without changing any code. i ended up changing the way the actions were used to get around it but klaus had chimed in saying they way some of the actions, tweens and such are handled in a different way in the newer versions. proably just a timing thing.

Donnerstag, 21. Oktober 2010, 17:02

Have you tried putting the intro2.XML into step8 to see if maybe it is the cause instead of the code posted here?

Just a thought?

Freitag, 22. Oktober 2010, 07:26

Thanks for the replies!

@VN2009 Tried with older version .swf. Didn't work.
@Jarredja, Tried what you suggested. It loaded the tour just fine. Maybe i need to re export the thing and code again.

Will provide a link to the tour in a bit. Works internet is on slow mood today so uploading will take some time. Will edit this post for it.

Ok, here is the link: http://inelike.fi/wp-content/virtuaaliki…tour/intro.html

If you want to see the whole tour which this is just a part, here:

http://inelike.fi/wp-content/virtuaaliki…tour/index.html

first page is small introduction and from the two red buttons you can choose will you see the introduction or you want to go around yourself.

"Katso esittely!" = Watch the introduction, "Tutustu kartanoon." = Check the manor.
Jesse Passoja
Passoja design
www.passojadesign.com

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Nelike imagery« (22. Oktober 2010, 08:58)

Freitag, 22. Oktober 2010, 10:59

Hi Jesse,

I think the problem comes from some of your lookto() that have inside the smooth(accel,break,maxspeed) values as 0....
if(step == 15, lookto(77,8,90,smooth(3,0,15)); inc(step); );

Check all your lines... there is more like this one ;-) ...
Hope this help....

SAlut.

Freitag, 22. Oktober 2010, 11:10

Hi Jesse,

I think the problem comes from some of your lookto() that have inside the smooth(accel,break,maxspeed) values as 0....

Check all your lines... there is more like this one ;-) ...
Hope this help....

SAlut.

Hi,

There are some like that because on those spots i don't want the tour to stop. As you can see it has break = 0 and the next one has accel = 0, meaning it will just pass through the point.

This is like that because i wanted the tour to first look to right

Then far left
if(step == 18, lookto(-110,8,90,smooth(0,-3,15)); inc(step); );

But when i put the code directly like this, it didn't go from right to left again. It continued to right till this -110 point. That's why i added line:
if(step == 17, lookto(1,0,90,smooth(3,0,15)); inc(step); );
Now the tour go from right to this point, pass the point without breaking or accelerating and go to far left.

I will go through the code again and see my mistakes. Started to find some now. Like, why there is step 16, wait. It shouldn't be there to make my theory work :D Thanks for the reply!

Regards,
Jesse
Jesse Passoja
Passoja design
www.passojadesign.com

Freitag, 22. Oktober 2010, 11:18

Ok Michel. Tried putting values on the breaks and accels. WORKS! Now i need to find other way around to make the tour not stop on the middle way from right to left. Thanks a lot! *thumbsup*
Jesse Passoja
Passoja design
www.passojadesign.com