Usage demo version of the krpano

• Hi to everyone,

I've just download krpano demo version for mac os x

And i'm trying to discover this program. How can i make an example panorama.

There are many files in this folder.

Please help me about this issue??

Waiting for your answers..

Thanks..
    *confused*

• you need the TOOLS download also that is what makes the tiles. the viewer is what is used to display on the internet.

take any equirectanglular 2:1 image and drag and drop it onto the "makepano.bat" file. 6 cube faces will also work.

what it exports you can start to learn from.

• Hello,

I am trying oi figure out the KR Pano Demo and having a hard time. I downloaded the Windows version and it created many files, I used the tutorial, dragged and dropped an already created pano into the MultiRes Droplet and a black box appeared then disapeared. Not sure where to go from here. I do not have alot of coding experience, so there may be a knowledge gap, any suggestions? thank you.

• So you downloaded the tools and unzipped them. Then you dragged an image to the make pano (multires) droplet? If you do not have a license, be sure not to use any bat files that say swf. these require the license.

Have you moved any files out of that folder or are they all still in the unzipped folder.
    I have seen those black boxes flash in the past, but not recently. In fact, I just did a quick test using the tools without my license and it worked fine for me.

Zitat

already created pano

You mean an image right? a jpg or tif or psd

Edit: Did you see the black box actually processing something?

If so, go to your folder where the original image was and there should be new content.

• Hello again,

Thank you for your responses to my above questions. Since then, I did some playing around with it....I already use PT gui to stitch phots and like that program, so not looking to stitch anything. But, What I really am looking for is the viewer capabilites that I have seen with kr pano. I am currenlty using 3d vista and recently realized that I can not embed the navigational tools, maps, logos, ect on top of the photos, like I have seen with kr pano. Can anyone tell me if you can just use thekr pano viewer capabilities and if this creates the xml codes to embed into a website? thank you. I hope I do not sound like a complete newbie! *unsure*

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!