onclick="looktohotspot" not working on all hotspots

• Not sure if it matters, but you have this in your xml

Code
    <!-- Music School 0xbedbeb --->

which is resulting in a malformed xml.
    Change it to

Code
    <!-- Music School 0xbedbeb -->
  • I think this is a bug in the looktohotspot function. This seems to be happening because the ath coordinates are crossing over from negative numbers (> -180) to positive (< 180) which is of course correct, but prevents the looktohotspot function from zooming in as it seems to think the hotspot is infinitely large. I've seen this happen also when the range of values for ath is greater than 360 degrees in a polygonal hotspot.

Try changing

to

• Yes i have same problem...
    I solved this with additional finction, and set ath and atv for each hotspot *unsure*
    I'm not sure that is right way but its working *cool*
    you can see it in this tour http://webpokaz.ru/824003/html/

Code
    <hotspot name="ehs" url="ehs.png" ath="-20" atv="43" /> <!-- empty hotspot for looking  -->
    <hotspot name="hs1"
     	onclick="looktohotspot(ehs)"
     	...>
    	<point ath="-56.1599" atv=" 60.3620" />
    	... many points ...
    	<point ath="-54.1590" atv=" 60.7598" />
    </hotspot>
  • I think this is a bug in the looktohotspot function. This seems to be happening because the ath coordinates are crossing over from negative numbers (> -180) to positive (< 180) which is of course correct, but prevents the looktohotspot function from zooming in as it seems to think the hotspot is infinitely large. I've seen this happen also when the range of values for ath is greater than 360 degrees in a polygonal hotspot.

Try changing

to

Hi pinsane,

thanks for the tip - seemed to do the trick....:

http://www.360imagery.co.uk/VT/aerial/nott…igh_school.html

thanks

Stu

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!