Reset Krpano - new feature need

• Hallo, Klaus!
    resetkrpano(); - function need... (total reset of all krpano)
    I did not find it in forum...

situation when you load other tour from current tour and you no need to keep some thing.
    I think it usefull.. *cool*
    What do you thinking about this?

Thanks!

• mindlessboss - you could use this script Michel wrote for me that deletes all hotspots i am sure it could be modified to remove all plugins as well.

<!-- Removing Hospots action
    ---- usage: removing_hotspots( attribute * , value * );
    ---- attribute = your custom attribute name in the hotspot you needs to check for...
    ---- value = the value of your custom attribute name in the hotspot you needs to check for...
    ----
    ---- with ( attribute * , value * ) , only hotspots with the given arguments are removed
    ---- without ( attribute * , value * ) , all hotspots are removed
    -->
    <action name="removing_hotspots">
    sub(i,hotspot.count,1);
    if(i GE 0,removing_loop_all_hotspots(get(i),%1,%2));
    </action>

<action name="removing_loop_all_hotspots">
    if(%2 == null,
    removehotspot(%1);
    if(hotspot[%1].%2 == %3,
    removehotspot(%1);
    );
    );
    dec(i);
    if(i GE 0, removing_loop_all_hotspots(get(i),%2,%3) );
    </action>

• Yes, i know...
    i'm using this for remove all plugins

Code
    <action name="reset_plugins"> set(rpi, get(plugin.count) ); remove_plugins(); </action>
    <action name="remove_plugins">	dec(rpi);	if(rpi GE 0, removeplugin(get(rpi)); remove_plugins(); ); </action>

But my request for standart "resetkrpano" action

Thanks for try to help *thumbup*

• Set the keep attribute to "false" for all hotspots and plugins, load a new tour using "loadpano", you'll have a completely new tour without any remnants from the previous tour. Is that not possible?

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!