• I just have bought krpano license and started to play with it. I have figure out how to create hotspots with editor plugin but can't figure out how to assign action to them. Can it be done with editor or other plugin or just with manual xml editing?

I want to create virtual tour exactly like this one https://krpano.com/krpano.html?pano=panos/vtour/skeller.xml

I just need to know can it be done with GUI interface or it's just can be achieved only with hand coding? Can anybody direct me which way to go?

Thanks.

• The editor plugin is really good to add hotspot, but I don't think you can add directly the action.
    What I usually do is to use the editor plugin to create the hotspoy, then go back to the xml editor (also in the editor plugin) then find out the hotspot I have created and copy / paste it in my XML source file. Finally on the "onClick" pattern, I manually add the action I want for that hotspot.
    Hpoe this helps

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!