Scrolling Thumbnails

• Hi Mindlessboss,

I just start to use your plugin. Your "readme.txt" is cool for the variables, but please, think about the simple mind as me. How integrate, concretely, to my main xml.
    I took the entire folder "thumbsxml", copied to my main tour folder. It didn't work. Then i've seen that in your thumbsbaseexample.xml, there's a buildthumbs action which is not in the the thumbsbase.xml ?! So i copied it to my main xml.

I've got this :

So i replaced, by copying, the name of each "spacer.png" i found. It still the same. So i copied one more into the main folder of my tour, no more error, but no thumbnails either.?

Then i added a "visible=true" to your thumbnail plugin. No thumbs?!

Thanks to open the first door for me. *wink*

Steph

Steph

2 Mal editiert, zuletzt von esys (23. April 2011 um 23:01)

• Hi!
    Error apear when you set empty atribute ( bg_url="" )
    If you don't want to use some attribute, just don't set this attribute.
    Remove ALL empty atributes

by the way, discussion thread about ScrollThumbs is here - ScrollThumbs xml plugin

I'll try to fix it

Hope this help *thumbup*

Andrey

• Hi everyone!
    Can not create .exe file with krprotect *sad*
    Error is the same as r2d2
    in 149 post:

hello !
    i use the plugin, scrolling thumbnail. It works very well with krpano licence, offline and online.
    but when i want to use kprotect ,i get this message :

"file not found
    /User/gb/Desktop/defilement/as3Thumbsforkrpano.swf?TheXML=./gallery1.xml"

and if i generate a krpano.swf with kprotect, the panorama works well offline, but not online, thumbs have no scrolling

How to solve the problem?
    PS: Sorry for my english *smile*

• Hey Shanti! I tried the plugin from the krpano website, but it throws an error saying action not found s1. Maybe its silly but I have zero to non knowledge in xml :S Can you please help me? Thanks!

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!