• Scan-Bericht
    Mittwoch, 10. November 2010 15:57:17 - 15:57:20
    Computername: xxxxxx
    Scan-Methode: Ziel scannen
    Ziel: C:\work\krpanotools-1.0.8.12-win-2010-11-09.zip
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Ergebnis: 1 Malware gefunden
    Win32.Stration.Gen@mm (Virus)
    C:\work\krpanotools-1.0.8.12-win-2010-11-09.zip\kencrypt.exe
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Statistiken
    Gescannt:
    Dateien: 70
    Nicht gescannt: 0
    Ergebnis:
    Viren: 1
    Spyware: 0
    Verdächtige Elemente: 0
    Riskware: 0
    *question*

are you using the latest flashplayer version?
    on my mac safari the fullscreen is working correctly...

i was on flash version 10.1.82 and downloaded today 10.1.102 to be sure...
    not fs...
    i remember i just installed latest security update from apple this morning, before v.12 of krpano, may be this is it ?
    tried with downgrade krp .11 and it works...strange..
    anyway, don't worry , if nobody else report this, that's surely my system....
    and i have another fullscreen btn , then no big deal for context menu....

thanks

btw : the documentation is very well organised (Compared to FPP mess)

z

• HI,
    i used to make a nice border around my area but this works different now i think..

but how..

This used to work perfect:

but now with the new area functions it seems that it works different.. now i get these lines but longer then the stage (area) ..

i tred 100% but then it's not 'full'...

any body?

Thanx

Tuur *thumbsup*

• Klaus ...
    as written before : Bravo and many thanks for this great new step ....
    you keep us being busy with the panorama-pictures..... :)

2 questions at the beginning of this new aera:

when creating a vtour with the tools, how can I get the 'showtext' on the thumbs in the left corner ?
    simply adding ...onhover="showtext();" ... in the scene-tag does not work here ...

and

within the vtour made with the tools, it seems to me, that i can't place the nadir-logo ....
    I used to place it with

<hotspot name="nadirlogo"
    url="natier.png"
    ath="0"
    atv="90"
    distorted="true"
    scale="1.0"
    rotate="0.0"
    rotatewithview="true"
    onclick="switch(rotatewithview);"
    />

what do i need to change to make it work ?

vielen dank für diesen tollen player und die tools ....

mthrills

• Hi,

Have you planed, the onhover, sound and Unsupported xml tags for iPhone ?

yes, of course, I will try to supports as much as possible,
    about sound - I don't know yet what html5 will support in that way, but I will have a look of course,

F-Secure finds a virus in archive krpanotools.zip. It is normal?

yes, this is unfortunately normal, I don't know why, but some virus scanners (it's seems they are all use the same scanning engine) are thinking they found a virus in the 32bit version of kencrypt.exe tool, but this a false detection!
    anyway - I have already plans to try modifying the code of the tool (by adding dummy code or data or so) in the hope to avoid that wrong detection,

but now with the new area functions it seems that it works different.. now i get these lines but longer then the stage (area) ..

right, sorry, I will change that back (there will be soon a small update/bugfix release),

Possible to put video on iPhone, iPad ?
    I try but not working

The flying hotspot too, working but the hotspot doesn't distorded

no, sorry, there is videoplayer plugin at the moment for iPhone,iPad,
    about distorted hotspots - right, distortion doesn't work too at the moment,
    but this will come for sure with one of the next releases,

AKE VTOUR have a problem, "MAKE VTOUR (MULTIRES) droplet" & "MAKE VTOUR (NORMAL) droplet" call the same templates "vtour-normal.config". (Mac OSX 64bit ) Plx check it! Thanks~

ohh, right! sorry, will be fixed soon,

We talked about the soundinterface plugin for gaplless mp3. I send a code sample to you, will you update the soundinterface plugin?

thanks for the sample, I haven't time yet to take a detailed look at it, but I will do for sure,

when creating a vtour with the tools, how can I get the 'showtext' on the thumbs in the left corner ?
    simply adding ...onhover="showtext();" ... in the scene-tag does not work here ...

then thumbs will be build dynamically by the "buildthumbs" action in the xml code (vtour.xml template),
    you can add a onhover event there,
    e.g.:

Code
    set(plugin[get(thumbname)].onclick, openthumbs() );    	<!-- this line is already there -->
    copy(plugin[get(thumbname)].scenetitle, scene[get(i)].title);         	<!-- add this line -->
    set(plugin[get(thumbname)].onhover, showtext(get(scenetitle)) ); 	<!-- add this line -->

within the vtour made with the tools, it seems to me, that i can't place the nadir-logo ....
    I used to place it with

as Jarredja already said add keep="true" to the nadir hotspot and put the hotspot tag
    outside the scene nodes,

best regards,
    Klaus

• hallo klaus,

erstmal danke *thumbsup* genau das richtige zur vorweihnachtseit!

vor allem das make vtour ist echt klasse, habe hier aber eine kuzre frage:

in jeder scene werden die angaben automatisch wie z.b. fov="90" oder fovmin="60" definiert.

kann ich diese angaben irgendwo zentral anpassen wenn ich als fov lieber immer 120 haben möchte oder ist das alles fix und muss im nachhinein überall manuell angepasst werden?

danke

sascha

• [Rant :: begin]
    Come on man, give me a break !!! . I didn't get to terms with the additions in 1.0.8.11 and now you release 1.0.8.12. How am i supposed to learn all these new things in such a short time frame? I hope you are not some extra terrestrial who can live without eating and sleeping. How on earth do you find time to do all these things... ? *confused*
    [/Rant :: end]

Congratulations for the great work *smile* . Hopefully, i can learn to use the new features as fast as you are adding them. Cheerios *thumbsup*

• Looks like a great update, and especially appreciate the work on updating the documentation, I know that's work that may be painful (boring) to skilled developers, so THANKS!

The links in the krpano XML Reference that you've used to reference the blend modes is no longer valid. I looked for a correct page on the adobe sight, but did not see any with a search of "blend modes listing"

Best Regards,

Robert

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!