• Hello, I have one problem and one suggestion about krpano 1.0.9 alpha 0.

The suggestion :

-I think a thing is missing in the videoplayer, that's a transport panel
    like in youtube or any other flash video player. Will it be inserted in
    the final 1.0.9 version ?

My problem :

-When I put the html in the same directory as the xml file, there is no
    problem, the videoplayer works correctly. But when I put the html in an
    other directory, krpano.swf is launched and the flv is loaded but stays
    flat with no possible interaction and krpano shows me the following
    error message : ERROR: download of "krpano/monpano/plugin:video" failed

Do you know if this problem is coming from me or from the alpha version ?

Thanks.

• try using %SWFPATH% in your video path.

• Hi,

-I think a thing is missing in the videoplayer, that's a transport panel like in youtube or any other flash video player. Will it be inserted in the final 1.0.9 version ?

no directly, but I want interfaces for everything, so that custom UI elements can be defined (e.g. via <plugin>) which are controlling the video,

-When I put the html in the same directory as the xml file, there is no problem, the videoplayer works correctly. But when I put the html in an other directory, krpano.swf is launched and the flv is loaded but stays flat with no possible interaction and krpano shows me the following error message : ERROR: download of "krpano/monpano/plugin:video" failed

I'm not absolutely sure yet, but by default the flashplayer uses special relative paths for videos, either it's relative to the html or to the swf, but when using an absolute path like '%SWFPATH%/video.flv" it should work,

best regards,
    Klaus

• Hello Klaus, thank you for answering.
    -For the interface, I made some stop, play and pause buttons that you can see here. But what is still missing is a loading bar that you can click to navigate through the video, like this one .

-For my problem, unfortunately, I'm already using an absolute path which is '%SWFPATH%/mypano/video.flv but it doesn't work.

The transport panel you can see in my example is good but I'd prefer to use KRPano for all its customization and displaying possibilities.

• Hi,

-For the interface, I made some stop, play and pause buttons that you can see here. But what is still missing is a loading bar that you can click to navigate through the video, like this one

the next version videoplayer plugin will have all necessary interfaces for that and I will include an example for an videoplayer with an loading and navigation bar,

-For my problem, unfortunately, I'm already using an absolute path which is '%SWFPATH%/mypano/video.flv but it doesn't work.

there is bug/problem that the path of the xml is added to the "videourl", like for other "url" attributes, this can change the path wrongly in this case, this will be also fixed in the next version,
    one solution for the moment could be by letting the "videourl" empty and starting the video file by the playvideo() action,

best regards,
    Klaus

• Does anyone knows what commands are supported with the panoramic video player? I'm trying to use the old play/pause hotspots but is not working on the new version. Would be nice to know what works and what doesn't works from the complete interface. If anyone has this information it will be very helpful to test the player.

Thanks
    360Media

• Hi,

Does anyone knows what commands are supported with the panoramic video player? I'm trying to use the old play/pause hotspots but is not working on the new version. Would be nice to know what works and what doesn't works from the complete interface. If anyone has this information it will be very helpful to test the player.

the normal videoplayer functions should still work,

e.g. when the video is included in that way:

Code
    <plugin name="video" url="videoplayer.swf" videourl="..." />
    <image>
      <sphere url="plugin:video" />
    </image>

then you can control it by using the "plugin[video]" object,
    e.g.

Code
    plugin[video].pause();

best regards,
    Klaus

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!