• Hi Klaus,

First off thank you for this update. I have been working with it this weekend and bravo to you for getting this out to us.

Not sure what you mean by your comment there is an integrated and automatic replacement for the textfield.swf????

Sorry, but not understanding.

Robert

• means technically textfield.swf is a flash file it should not work at all on iphone/ipad. however when i used it on a tour i was surprised to see the textfield was there in an iphone. i was wondering how that could be but it must be the automatic replacement he is talking about.

• Are there any good samples that will show how to implement the textfield so that it works in both flash and ipad?

Zitat

The krpanoJS viewer has an internal implementation of the textfield plugin. When a plugin with a url named "textfield.swf" should be loaded then the internal textfield will be used. But ntoe - the internal textfield plugin is supports only the very
    basic features at the moment.

What basic features are supported? I am always getting a fatal error - loading or parsing error with the following regular code but haven't a clue what is the bare minimum.

Thanks in advance

Robert

• Same problem here.
    But what I have found so far is that it does not display the text from a data node like html="data:htmldata" but only text that is written in the html tag wihtin the plugin like html="this will be the text". Funny thing is that it does use the css formatting from the css node like css="data:css"

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!