Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: krpano.com Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Samstag, 13. November 2010, 03:48

Testing on Safari - user-agent Mobile Safari 3.2 - iPad

Hi,

As I have no Apple toys, and I am curios to see how the krpanoJS HTML5/iPhone/iPad Viewer works, I have downloaded Safari and changed the user agent to Mobile Safari 3.2 - iPad as it is explained here

I had tried the example http://krpano.com/tours/kuchlerhaus/html5only.html . But the result is realy strange... The pano does not rotate!!! In fact, I can see one cube face that only can rotates on x/y axis... the hotspots rotates in an other layer... the zoom only apply to the hotspots... all really strange *wacko* *confused* ...

What's I am doing wrong or???

SAlut.

Samstag, 13. November 2010, 04:10

It looks really good on the iPhone. I had trouble with safari too.

Samstag, 13. November 2010, 20:15

Hi,

I have tried the above on a MAC.... It works correct... It seems to be something on Safari for PC (so, no way to test on PC it seems *sad* )...

SAlut.

Samstag, 13. November 2010, 20:17

It seems to lock up safari when I switch the user agent. Makes my whole computer all slow. It does not need any additional help. *g*

Samstag, 13. November 2010, 21:13

i am testing with safari on win 7 64 bit. switching the user agent to iphone or ipad is the only thing that works. (when i can get past the parsing errors) leaving safari in default mode soon as i click to drag the pano it freezes. the pano continues to pan but i cannot interface with safari i have to kill it. if i put it in iphone mode it loads the pano fine and i can pan as usual.

Samstag, 13. November 2010, 21:28

Hi,

So it works on win 7 64bits ??!!!
I am on win XP SP3 and it does not work... the Safari version is 5.0.2 (7533.18.5)

SAlut.

Samstag, 13. November 2010, 21:31

i am using 5.0 (7533.16)

Sonntag, 14. November 2010, 20:04

Hi,
The pano does not rotate!!! In fact, I can see one cube face that only can rotates on x/y axis... the hotspots rotates in an other layer... the zoom only apply to the hotspots... all really strange
when you get that, then the Safari browser is not able to use the 3D Hardware acceleration,
either the graphics card or its drivers don't provide the needed functions (unfortunately there is
no way to check that via Javascript to show an error message in this case),

using the latest graphics card drivers from the card manufacturer should help it the most cases,

best regards,
Klaus