You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to krpano.com Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, November 13th 2010, 5:03pm

720 degree pano

Hi all

its been some time since I last did any krpano stuff - glad to be back

Is there an easy way to create a pano with two pano images so that as you spin around you go from one to the next and then as you keep going you go back to the first - a bit like in the old days of quicktime how you could create a 720x180 degrees image

Thanks in advance

Tudor

Sunday, November 14th 2010, 3:16pm

I am still trying to understand how is 720° is possible?
Any old days example to see?

Sunday, November 14th 2010, 8:27pm

well, all it means is that you have a different one of two views on each alternate rotation.

Sunday, November 14th 2010, 8:51pm

Hi,

here an example of two 360 panos (as hotspots) which are blending during rotating:

http://krpano.com/examples/blendcubes720/

best regards,
Klaus

Monday, November 15th 2010, 1:36am

Thank You

Hi Klaus

Thanks so much for you perfect example and prompt reply. This is exactly what I wanted to do. Will try to replicate it with my stuff tomorrow morning.

Tudor

Monday, November 15th 2010, 10:00am

WOW ! !

Extra *thumbsup* *thumbsup*

Thank's a lot, Klaus

Saturday, November 27th 2010, 2:46pm

Hi,
Is it possible to do it with "tiles" ?

Tuesday, November 30th 2010, 2:50pm

Hi,

here an example of two 360 panos (as hotspots) which are blending during rotating:

http://krpano.com/examples/blendcubes720/

best regards,
Klaus

Hi Klaus,

Possible to work on iPad ?

I try, but not !

Zephyr

Professional

Tuesday, November 30th 2010, 4:23pm

This should be put in the wiki (every example that Klaus makes btw) Very nice! And nice dry code! kudos
3d childrens game using krpano Game
Minify your xml with my krpano XML Compressor
Krpano XML Parsing Error Checklist
Available for hire (krpano xml, javascript, actionscript, flash, php and ipad plugins).

Thursday, December 16th 2010, 1:39pm

Hi Klaus

I try to make the same for 3 seasons or 4 seasons without sucess, I don't really thid code I think *cry* *blink* *confused*