Cube Panorama Pics and rotate is just not working...

• Hello!

My goal is to get the krpano player to work on the iPhone without the need to manually rotate the ceiling and the floor pic of my cubical pano.
    So using the build-in rotate-feature of krpano should be my choice of weapons... *tongue*

I've been trying to get this to work for some hours (...okay...minutes...) now but my success rate is equal to zero...
    I waited a long time for the release of the new krpano-Version in anticipation of the implementation of this feature. And boy was i happy to read
    "The current version (1.0.8.12) of the Javascript krpano viewer (krpanoJS) supports almost all possibilities of the krpano xml format..."

and then not finding the rotate attribute in the list of unsupported things.
    So up to testing...and then the big failure...
    Here's a part of my xml-File:
    "...
    <krpano version="1.0.8">

<image type="CUBE">

<!-- mobile phone / iphone images -->
    <mobile>
    <left url="%@" />
    <front url="%@"/>
    <right url="%@"/>
    <back url="%@"/>
    <up url="%@"
    rotate="90" />
    <down url="%@"
    rotate="-90" />
    </mobile>
    ..."

Result: nada...nothing has changed... *cursing*
    So my question is:
    Am i doing something wrong? I doubt that, because rotating with the flash version works fine that way!
    Maybe the developer can give me a little bit more insight or some of you lovely folks have an idea...

Thanks in advance.

• Rotate still not working for version 1.0.8.14, It is correctly listed on the unsupported functionality page

But I managed to fix my issue by cycling the faces left, front, right, & back. This would not have worked if up and down were rotated differently.

Jim

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!