You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to krpano.com Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, November 17th 2010, 5:33pm

image.prealign not parsed on updateobject() call

I would like to dynamically set image.prealign. This affects the geometry of the image object, so it would require an updateobject() call (ideally, it wouldn't, but I understand if it does). Unfortunately calling updateobject() after setting image.prealign does not seem to actually update the geometry to include the new image.prealign value.

michel

Professional

Thursday, November 18th 2010, 3:19pm

Hi ahoeben,

I think that setting dynamically the image.prealign is not possible directly... It sets the prealign parameter with a new value but has no effect for the currently loaded pano (as changing the image.type or url)...
To make the changes, you have to reload the pano using the reloadpano() action...

Hope this help...

SAlut.

Friday, November 19th 2010, 9:53am

Hi,

right, at the moment the prealign was not considered in the updateobject() call,
but I have added that now so it will in the next release,

best regards,
Klaus

Saturday, November 20th 2010, 3:04pm

Thanks!

Wednesday, November 24th 2010, 3:46pm

Friday, December 10th 2010, 12:28pm

I hadn't noticed you fixed this already. Awesome!