Radar on an external google map(how to do this)

• Hi,

I'm developing something like mapjack (http://www.mapjack.com). 3 frames (1 sidebar, and the center has 2, the upper is the krpano frame, and the lower is the googlemap frame). I want my marker on the google map to behave like the radar plugin, when i move the view the marker changes direction. I read on a google map forum that I just need to change the marker image to fake a rotating animation.

I read the krpano javascript support doc and I could now call js functions on the google map frame from the krpano frame. What I want to be able to do is when i move the view on the krpano frame I could pass data to a js function on the google map frame. Is there an event for this (something like onChange, onMove, on????)? I looked at the radar plugin and didn't see any events there, I also checked the main documentation but didn't find somthing like that. Please point me to the right direction any hints or tips will be appreciated. *smile*

Btw, I purchased the googlemap plugin but later realised I had to put the google map on a different frame, because I'm gonna do a lot of javascript programming later on and it would be harder to customize the plugin because im just starting to learn flash/actionscript.

Thanks,
    Milo

• Hi,

there is no event for view changes, moves at the moment (but I have planned one)

but I think a event for each move wouldn't be the best way:
    the interface flash <=> javascript is relatively slow, and while
    moving it could be possible to get 60 events/javascript calls per second,
    that would drop down the performance,

a better way should be use a timer in javascript in read
    the variables from krpano only every 50ms for example,

here is a simple javascript example that works in this way:

https://krpano.com/examples/javascript2/
    (click on the "click to continuous get lookat" button)

best regards,
    Klaus

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!