You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to krpano.com Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, November 21st 2010, 4:44pm

Drop down menu?

Hello,

Is it possible to make a drop down menu working on Ipad?
If yes, how?
Thank you for your help.
Regards.
Boris.

Tuesday, November 23rd 2010, 11:49am

Nobody? *smile*
Boris.

mhobbi01

Beginner

Tuesday, November 23rd 2010, 7:05pm

Hi Boris,

I am also looking into somthing like this but with Thumbnails. I know there are possibilities to accomplish this without the need for a flash plugin (which would not show on HTML5 devices) via the exisiting capabilities of the XML that already exist. The questions is how to accomplish this?

I will be checking this thread in future to see if anyone has a solution via the xml...

Thanks,
Maz
Maz

Virtual Tour Group Inc.
VirtualTourGroup.com

Tuesday, November 23rd 2010, 8:03pm

With plugin and html5 all is possible, but you have to think what you want exactly ;-)

mindlessboss

Professional

Wednesday, November 24th 2010, 5:25am

Hello!
maybe this can help you...XML only thumbnails scroll

XML only thumbs

Yours!
VRAP - desktop VR content player based on krpano.
Common tasks in one place in one click! Discussion thread
DOWNLOAD for MAC
DOWNLOAD for WIN

Wednesday, November 24th 2010, 9:58am

Hello,

Thank you for your answers.
Job1 : I would like to do a drop down menu like the combobox plugin menu.
mindlessboos: ok I am going to check that.
Boris.

Wednesday, November 24th 2010, 5:05pm

Hi,

I'm working on the native combobox support for HTML5, but on the iPhone and iPad there is unfortunately a bad rendering bug when using a combobox - after the first combobox usage - there are lines along the cube faces and they will keep until reload the pano again, this is a Mobile Safari bug and I haven't found a workaround or solution for it...

best regards,
Klaus