You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to krpano.com Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

mhobbi01

Beginner

• "mhobbi01" started this thread

Monday, November 22nd 2010, 11:01pm

How to change the buildthumbs() to Scrolling thumnails?

Is there a way to the buildthumbs() thumbnails in a scrolling thumbnail format that are also visible on iDevices? Currently i use the flash scrolling thumnails that do not show in iDevices. So I was wondering if there was a way to make the thumbnails created for buildthumbs() to show in a row and scroll right or left or up and down???

Thanks in advance!
Maz
Maz

Virtual Tour Group Inc.
VirtualTourGroup.com

VN2009

Professional

Monday, November 22nd 2010, 11:21pm

it could be done Graydon made a scrolling thumbnail using only xml so it should work in idevices. i dont know how to incorporate that into the vtour.bat file though. Demo - XML based Thumbnail Scroll (mousewheel scrolling that is)

mhobbi01

Beginner

• "mhobbi01" started this thread

Tuesday, November 23rd 2010, 4:01am

Thank you for pointing that out... I did not realize there are so many possibilities with this platform! I went ahead and tried but I realized with the new release mouse over and mouse out events are not supported on iDevices. So wondering if there is a way to make something like this possible on both flash and iDevices?

http://fullinside.fr/negresco/test.html

This was an example that Job.1 had put up on this referenced thread.

Anyone know how this can be done for the thumbnails that are created by VTOUR Droplet?

Thanks again...
Maz
Maz

Virtual Tour Group Inc.
VirtualTourGroup.com

Thursday, December 2nd 2010, 5:46am

Also interested in this

I am also very interested in seeing this xml scroller being combined with the vtour droplet.
Will try do some work on it and post back here

Thursday, February 24th 2011, 7:17pm

also intrested

I am very intreted in this too. When you know how to do it please let me know!
The xml scroller being combined with the vtour droplet
best.