Some very confusing issues about Krpano

• 1.about the plugins editor.swf, how can i use it ? e.g. how can i get hotspot or polygonal position when i add the editor plugins .i can't get the point like ath atv ox oy oz from the pano image

2.about the kprotect,when i use the encryption-tool ,i can't play the flash like normal,i don't know where's the mistake ? can someone make a vedio about the option infromation.like the pic , 4 options ,only the first can be choosen,why?

• You can press the "XML" button to see the generated xml from the editor. I usually select it, press control + A (or cmd + A) and paste it in a notepad editor.

Or you can use the options plugin. the lookat coordinates are from the center of the panorama. So if you turn the panorama so the center is the place where a hotspot should be, then you can take the lookat value. 1st one is ath the other atv (or other way around).

• You can press the "XML" button to see the generated xml from the editor. I usually select it, press control + A (or cmd + A) and paste it in a notepad editor.

Or you can use the options plugin. the lookat coordinates are from the center of the panorama. So if you turn the panorama so the center is the place where a hotspot should be, then you can take the lookat value. 1st one is ath the other atv (or other way around).

right,the problem is that i can't verify the center well,any other method ?and the polygonal hotsopt image hotsopt,how can i set them position as i like .now by the editor plugins can't save the options record into the xml document

• create an image in photoshop of a tiny cross

place it as a plugin in krpano with align = center, edge = center, x = 0 and y = 0. so the cross is right in the middle

or you could use the hotspot placing helper someone made, I can't find the link however.

• use the coordintes finder here Home made solution to find where to place hot spots or cursorposition.swf which is included in the examples package. to find cursor position.

the xml editor is alot better in beta12. i set things up the way I want. there is a button to copy to clip board. click that. then I ctrl+a on my xml and pasted it all over the top. its easy and fast once you get used to it. the hotspot editor now has a add image option also to load spots then just copy the xml to the clipboard and from there to you main xml.

• create an image in photoshop of a tiny cross

place it as a plugin in krpano with align = center, edge = center, x = 0 and y = 0. so the cross is right in the middle

or you could use the hotspot placing helper someone made, I can't find the link however.

i see , thanks

• use the coordintes finder here Home made solution to find where to place hot spots or cursorposition.swf which is included in the examples package. to find cursor position.

the xml editor is alot better in beta12. i set things up the way I want. there is a button to copy to clip board. click that. then I ctrl+a on my xml and pasted it all over the top. its easy and fast once you get used to it. the hotspot editor now has a add image option also to load spots then just copy the xml to the clipboard and from there to you main xml.

that's great .i will have a try tonight.thank a lot

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!