You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to krpano.com Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

dracula385

Beginner

• "dracula385" started this thread

Tuesday, November 23rd 2010, 1:21pm

Stop youtube plyer

Is there any way wen i call (with hotspot) plugin with link to youtube movie to be enabled and visible to stop it. when i set plugin to be visible false and enabled false player offcourse doesn't stop(it becomes hidden but it runs audio,streaming,cpu usage). Is there any way to send keystroke "space" to player or to somehow stop or kill youtube player when i want to close it. I've tried removeplugin, reloadpano,loadpano. Maybe somehow with JS or something but it is beyond my programming capabilities. youl someone help me.. offcourse i will for now use videoplayer.swf that i can control.

Wednesday, November 24th 2010, 4:06pm

Hi,

no, for stopping a video from a other flash applications there must be a kind of interface that provides functions for stopping,
this can be only done from as3,

best regards,
Klaus