You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to krpano.com Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, November 26th 2010, 11:45am

KrPano in Adboe AIR Application

Hi,

I found on this forum many people who tried to integrate KrPano in an AIR App, without success as it seems not possible at this time.

I tried to use the krpano1.0.9 alpha sample (found in the download section of this site) but I get a "Licence Error" message.

My question is the following : would it be possible to use KrPano with AIR in the version 1.0.9 ? When do you think it will be available ? If I purchase a licence now, will I have the ability to geta a licence for the 1.0.9 for free ?

Thanks

Saturday, November 27th 2010, 3:01pm

http://www.krpano.com/forum/wbb/index.ph…be+air#post8317 Look at the last post in that thread.
License will be valid for all krpano versions released in the future.

Saturday, November 27th 2010, 7:01pm

Ok, thanks. I read this post previously. I hope that 1.0.9 will be released soon ! Instead of that, I will probably make my application by using a simple flash activex embedded into a standard c++ application.