Flex - Stage depth problem

• Hi,

I have sucessfully embed krpano in my flex project with the krpano_as3_interface.

the code for krpano is located in an mxml. my project contains a principal container mxml with buttons etc

but when krpano starts, it is at the very top of the display list.

How can i avoid that?

thanks

Regards

• Hi,

sorry, there is no way to change that,
    krpano is currently not designed for usage in other flash or flex applications,
    I'm working on that for the 1.0.9 version,

maybe you can try tweaking the stage displaylist order manually, but this is officially
    not supported of course and can cause unexpected problems,

best regards,
    Klaus

• Hi,

ok. did you have an idea for 1.0.9 planning release?

no, I'm working on so many things at the some time,
    I can't say when something get ready, when but when ready I will announce it of course,

Zitat

i will try working with the display list, and if not switching to another panorama player.

no problem, I'm not forcing you to use krpano

best regards,
    Klaus

• Hi all,

Has anyone been able to make the pano work in Flex?

If so can you share me your code?

I'm having troubles on trying to make this work in Flex, it's seems that it's not supported yet!

Regards,

myky007

• Hi,

Did you find the solution? I can work with Flex but only i have problems with other buttons/popups? They will be showed behind krpano? stage depth will be maybe solution for me.

thanks in advance

• Hi!
    This is also the problem I had when embedding krpano into another flash swf.
    I use to enhance virtual visit with flash animations, coverflows. This possibility is very important for me.
    Another vv solution allows to add the swf dedicated to the display of vv into a MovieClip.. That way, it is easy to control depth, effect performed on the visit (dynamic desaturation for instance)

Problem with krpano is that it is not attached to a MovieClip, but to the stage directly..
    What is very strange is embeddedstartupfunction, with its first parameter:

Code
    (event.target.content as Object).embeddedstartup(stage, krpano_ready);

Why stage is passed as a variable? I tried to pass a MovieClip instead, but I get an error....

However, I succeeded to control the extreme depth of krpano, with such a call:

Code
    stage.swapChildrenAt (0, 1);

The only available display is: krpano on the top, or krpano on the background... Other variations are impossible (krpano between this MovieClip and that other one...). But, that's not enough for me.
    Try to change the index with any values, you'll see that you'll only get the two extreme positions (top or background)

I am still excited, because krpano has such functionalities, and is so promising.....
    In krpano we trust... No pressure intented ;)

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von PIIANTOM (15. Juni 2011 um 02:51)

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!