You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to krpano.com Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Daniel25

Beginner

• "Daniel25" started this thread

Thursday, December 9th 2010, 5:25pm

Scene with buttons

Hi every one

I'm pretty new to html coding, could some one help?

I cannot manage to implement a code: I would like to have a virtual tour with the buttons to change scenes.

At the moment my code is generated automatically by the NORMAL VIRTUAL TOUR droplet, I then managed to implement navigation button on the xml file, and change few setting.

After looking at the sample files downloaded with krpano I still do not understand how to change my code.

Any idea? *question*

Thanks

Thursday, December 9th 2010, 5:35pm

Have you looked at the example in the download package, in the virtual tour folder named

scenes-prev-next-buttons

there is code in the xml at the end that does exactly what I believe you are asking for.

Jarred

Daniel25

Beginner

• "Daniel25" started this thread

Friday, December 10th 2010, 12:20pm

Thanks for your post

well I did look at it.

I'm actually more interested to the other option the one called Scenes-with -buttons.

I did look at the code the only problem is that I do not manage to use it.

After I drop my equirectangular Panorama photo in the Virtual Tour Normal droplet I do end up with a virtual tour with the scenes like thumbnail at the bottom left corner.

Now when I try to change the xml code copying the sample code it does always give me an error.

I believe that my biggest problem is that I do not understand where the scenes need to be place and the exact connection to the code itself.

any idea???

Thanks

Tuesday, December 14th 2010, 9:17pm

Hi,
I'm actually more interested to the other option the one called Scenes-with -buttons.
in that example there are just buttons (made with the textfield plugin) that do a loadscene() call with the scene name, that's all,

to do that define the buttons outside the <scene> tags and add a keep="true" to their definition,

best regards,
Klaus