how to change the selected button's color in combobox plugin?

• Recently, i worked for a villa virtual tour by krpano, but my client don't like the default selected button's color in the combobox, see my virtual tour at http://shanghai.360kk.org/cases/boqi/keting.htm , the default selected button is in blue, but our client want it in brown, see the button style designed by our client, , how can I make it? Should I ask the source file of combobox.swf to make this? Please help me krpano team, thanks very much in advance *smile* . my email address is feika360@gmail.com

• If you want to look at the source files of the combobox, they are included in the download package. Look in the viewer download package in

examples/as3-interface/plugin-sources/combobox/combobox.fla

Jarred

• thanks very much Jarredja, I have find the source files of the combobox, and i have changed the button's color, but i don't know how to change the text color in the combobox list. should i change it in the combobox xml file?

• thanks very much Jarredja, I have find the source files of the combobox, and i have changed the button's color, but i don't know how to change the text color in the combobox list. should i change it in the combobox xml file?

How did you do that. I tried to change it but can not get anything useable.

When you open the FLA and select properties you get first an option for text which includes background color. Changing that gives you no change at all.
    If you select the movie,button, graphics option and change colors in the advanced settings the exported swf becomes corrupted and just shows some blinking multiplicated boxes.

I have no experience in Flash CS4 besides changing the glassmeter for FPP which worked fine but that was exchanging just png,s

If Klaus gets this new HTML5 compatible box to work it should have options to also changing the colors.
    Comboboxes may be a very good solution for iDevices and androids if the way it works can be the same as standard html boxes.
    They are very useable for navigation on small devices I found as they expand to a large very easy selectable list.

Hans

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!